Welcome to Inquiry
Inquiry Agents are on the hunt for answers in this science/social studies classroom.
<-- Click on the tabs to the left to see what is happening in each grade!
Agent Louie is a kid on a mission. In his back back he has his Inquiry Log. Just like the agents at Crooked Lake, this is where he records his observations and writes down anything else that seems suspicious.
Inquiry is a hands on experience where agents can practice their detective skills and learn what it means to continually ask questions in search for answers.
Our Mission is to learn how to:
- ASK a question
- COLLECT data- find information
- RECORD data- write it down
- DISPLAY data- show what it all means- Lets graph it!
- IDENTIFY patterns- Is this normal??
- CONNECT group findings- Did you find that too??
- IDENTIFY areas for further investigation
- USE data to construct a reasonable explanation!