The Student Information feature in
A-HConnect for Students is now available.
District and school websites are being redesigned to serve you better. The new site site will launch Aug. 1. A-HConnect resources will NOT be available July 28 through July 31 due to transition to the new site. New usernames and passwords will be mailed to all families the week of July 28.
To access your student information, click on the Student Information link in the left index. You will be prompted for your username and password. This is the same username and password you use to access your network user folder. The username format for this account is first_last###. You created your own secure student password. It is important that you keep this account information secure! Do not share your account information with anyone.
Be sure to logout and quit the browser when done viewing your information.
- If you are unable to login – It is probably a password issue. Contact your building Tech Teacher, Tech Para, or Media Specialist for help with resetting your password. You can call 506-HELP if those staff members are unavailable.
- If you have questions about the grade book content – Contact your Teacher.
- Student schedules displayed for future trimesters are tentative.
Available links in Student Information are:
- Calendar – A calendar view of all grade book entries made by your teachers
- Attendance – A detailed record of your attendance by period
- Class Schedule – Current trimester schedule – future trimester schedules are tentative
- Course History – Courses, marks, and credits for all your grades 6-12 classes
- Fee – Payments made for school activities
- Gradebook – Detailed progress information for your current trimester classes
- Health – Listing of any personal health conditions
- Report Card – Marks earned in previous Grading Periods
- School Information – Directory of all staff in your school building
- Student Info – Your student demographic information
Click on the image for a view of the Student Information landing page.
Click on the file attachment for a .pdf version of this information.