Crossroads Alternative High School West Campus
Preparing students to be College, Career, and Culturally Ready
Nancy Chave - Principal
Janice Cross - Secretary
Our West Campus is located at 12439 Champlin Drive, Champlin, MN 55316
Main Office Number: 763-433-4500
Secretary Number: 763-433-4502
Ofiice Fax Number: 763-433-4503
If you or someone you know has experienced harassment, violence, discrimination, or bullying at school or at any school-related event for any reason, you may make a report to have the incident(s) investigated by the school district.
Fill out the online form here or download the PDF version here to print, fill out by hand and mail (or fill out electronically and email). Any student, parent/guardian, or district employee may complete this form and return it to any administrator, counselor, or student services advocate.
School Board approves 2013-14 school year schedule
The Anoka-Hennepin School Board approved the 2013-14 school year schedule at its Jan. 14 meeting. A resolution was passed to hold school on two federal holidays, Columbus Day and Veterans Day.
The school year begins Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013 and ends Wednesday, June 11, 2014. School breaks are scheduled for:
- Monday, Oct. 7, elementary students only, for conferences.
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 to Friday, Oct. 18 for a staff development day and the Education Minnesota conference.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 to Friday, Nov. 29 for a parent/teacher conference conversion day and Thanksgiving.
- Monday, Dec. 2 for staff planning.
- Monday, Dec. 23 to Monday, Jan. 6 for winter break.
- Monday, Jan. 20 for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
- Monday, Feb. 17 and Tuesday, Feb. 18 for the Presidents' Day holiday and a staff development day.
- Monday, March 10 to Tuesday, March 18 for a staff planning day and spring break.
- Friday, April 18 and Monday, April 21 for the Easter holiday and a staff development day.
- Monday, May 26 for Memorial Day.
Please note: Electronic PDF copies of calendars are typically available to download sometime in late March or early April at: www.anoka.k12.mn.us/calendars.
This website provides valuable resources about college and career readiness and accelerated course options in Minnesota. The information can be especially valuable during registration. Highlights include the following:
• Tools for students to be successful in high school and prepare them for their postsecondary experiences.
• Information for families on how to access these opportunities (some pages available in Hmong, Somali and Spanish).
• An interactive curriculum resource area for educators to support these goals.