Tasks one, two, and three of Component three
Component three, Task One
Provide a forecast of what the workforce demand would be over a five-year period to produce and market your team's technical application or process. Include the impact such production would have on the marketplace.
· Robotic welding arms to weld lithium aluminum alloy (prevent human error).
· Engineers to design new chassis.
· Workers familiar with automobile industry (assembly lines).
· Scientists with degrees in Metallurgy, Aerospace, etc.
· Mechanics to fix and run robotic machines.
· Investors to get company started.
· Robotic arms to spray corrosion proof coating.
· Lithium aluminum alloy supply.
· Plasma cutter (to cut lithium aluminum into right lengths)
Component Three, Task two
· School of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Using alloys to further advancements in aerospace engineering
· Missouri University of Science and Technology
Students in the Missouri S&T materials science and engineering department test ultra-high temperature materials and environmentally friendly coatings for aerospace applications; develop new ways to cast molten metals.
Component three, task three
Develop an idea for a new science and/or engineering degree program that might emerge given the advancements in scientific knowledge that the team has identified. Provide a title and 100-word description of this new degree program
Workers will be paid $100 per hour. In the building there may be slight radioactivity, as there will be an area for separating metals from the ores we receive. Therefore no smoking, eating, or drinking will be allowed in the building. Lunch will be at 12:15 P.M. And in case of an emergency, disabled personnel should be evacuated first. Make sure you keep your hands and feet away from moving parts. Please be courteous to your fellow workers and don't start up conversations not related to forging. Finally don't leave and personal belongings in the vicinity. Be helpful. Be careful. Be safe. Remember, more lives may be saved with your experience.