Virtual Reality Glasses
1) Virtual Reality Glasses- These glasses are used to see different class periods that you missed while not in school. They use a virtual reality program to give the allusion that you are really at school, during the class, getting the lesson or lecture in person.
2) Projector Box- This is the projector box that projects the images into the glasses. They receive data from a chip in the circuit board.
3) Circuit Board- This is where you plug in the different memory cards/chips that hold the lessons you miss. Just plug it in and it will send the images to the projector box.
4) On Button- This button is used to turn on the glasses.
5) Off Button- The off button turns the glasses off when you're done using them.