Schedule Change Guidelines
Students are encouraged to make careful course selections during registration because it directly affects the master schedule for the upcoming school year.
For this reason, only in certain situations can a schedule be changed. See below for qualifying reasons:
No changes can be made unless the request meets one of the following:
* Do not have the prerequisite
* Failed a prerequisite
* Medical Need (Requires official documentation)
* Educational Options (i.e. PSEO or STEP)
* Error (student is scheduled for the wrong class level)
Not all requests for schedule changes can be honored. Examples of requests not honored are:
* Changing teachers
* Changing class hours
* Requesting classes with friends
* Switching due to activities participation
* Changing their minds about classes they registered for
If you have schedule questions or concerns, please contact your school counselor.