Senior Class Info
Welcome to the Senior Webpage created to answer all your questions about your senior year at Coon Rapids High School. Below is a description of many topics which pertain to your last year of high school. Please continue to refer back to this page as updates may occur often. The direct link to this page is www.anoka.k12.mn.us/crhsseniors
GUIDANCE & CAREER CENTER: The Guidance and Career Center has a wide variety of information to help you plan your future. The following links will all be helpful during your senior year. Stop by the Guidance Office.
- Junior & Senior Newsletters: provide information about college preparation and career planning. Senior Newsletter is published monthly, while Junior Newsletter is published quarterly.
- College Rep Visits and Military Recruiter Visits: Continue to check this throughout the year. Stop by the Guidance Office several days before a visit to sign up.
- Career Tours: there are several trips to local businesses to explore career oppotunities in the area. This page is updated, so check back frequently. You need to sign up in the Guidance Office for these career tours.
- College Planning: for links to register for ACT and SAT tests and link for AP Testing information. (Advanced Placement Tests occur in the spring after completing a high school AP course.) Also links for website that help you in planning for careers and with information about schools.
- MCA Testing Help: information and help for the state tests that are required for graduation.
- Scholarships: links to forms and information about how to apply for scholarships.
- Financial Aid: links to the FAFSA and other financial aid information.
- CR Community Scholarship Association: Over $2,000,000 in scholarship has been awarded to CRHS graduates since 1966.
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: You can ask your vice principal and/or teachers to write Letters of Recommendation for you. Please allow two weeks for preparation of the letters. Please realize that most of these letters will be given to you in a sealed envelope. Most places prefer that the recommendation be confidential.