Honors graduation status is determined by cumulative GPA at the end of Trimester 2. PSEO students' status will be determined after fall semester.
- Highest Honors
- Weighted GPA of 3.90 or above
- Two credits of honors courses must be completed in grade 12 and a total of 10 honors credits during grades 9-12.
- High Honors
- Weighted GPA of 3.60-3.899
- One credit of honors courses must be completed in grade 12 and a total of 6 honors credits during grades 9-12.
- Weighted GPA of 3.30-3.599
- No honors course requirements
- Honors credit is only awarded if a student earns a C or better (i.e. students taking honors courses will not receive honors recognition unless they earn at least a C in the course).
- Those with an A, B, or C grade in honors courses will earn a weighted grade.