Thank you for your interest in our volunteer program. Please remember to follow these guidelines. Additional volunteer information can be found in Anoka-Hennepin's Volunteer Hand Book.
1) All volunteers are required to fill out a paper copy of the Volunteer Application form and complete the online Criminal Record History Release form each year for each school they volunteer at. The application forms can be downloaded or picked up at the office.
2) All volunteers are required to sign in upon entering our school. Volunteer sign-in sheets are purple.
3) Wear a volunteer name badge.
4) Call if you are not able to work your scheduled time. The office number is 763-506-2900. My direct line is 763-506-2930.
5) Remember confidentiality. Please respect our students and staff privacy.
6) Enjoy what you are doing, if not tell me. Your volunteer time is very important to the success of our school and our students. It is also important that your time is enjoyable and fits your busy schedule.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Thank you for your support!
Volunteer Services Coordinator Jefferson Elementary
Wed, Apr 16, 2014