(Click twice on the picture to read it in a larger format.)
Looking to help with an effortless fundraiser?
Evergreen Elementary saves Box Tops for Education labels!
If you have some to turn in, just send them to school with your child!
If you're wondering what products contain these box tops, please click here for more information:
Box Tops Product List
I would love to Volunteer at Evergreen--now what?
Whether you're new to the Anoka-Hennepin district or simply Evergreen, your involvement is important to us and valued everyday! We can honestly say that we couldn't do what we do, without YOU!
Here is, step-by-step, the information you will need in order to get involved here:
- Each school year, you will need to fill out a new Volunteer Application. That can be found by clicking HERE. It will also be available at Open House and sent home within the first week of school. Whether you would like to help in the classroom, with paperwork, at after hours events, go on a fieldtrip or anything else that involves assisting staff at Evergreen, you will need to fill out an application. This is our way of assuring both the safety of you and our students.
- After filling out the application, you will need to fill out the Criminal Release History Record form. This gives us the right to run a background check on any, and all, individuals entering the building. We require this each school year and use this as another way to ensure the safety of our students, families and communitites. You can find this form HERE.
- After both the application and CRHR forms are filled out and returned, you are done! I will send home an orientation packet with a welcome letter and some useful, volunteer, information. From there, you are free to volunteer whenever you can and will not need to fill out anything else until next year; it's that easy!
- If you completed all of the above steps and haven't heard from me, please contact me! All of my contact information is below.
* Track and Field Day *
(Track and Field Day will be on May 17th! If you can come in, and help out, please let us know!)
* Field Trip Chaperone's *
(There are many field trips coming up, here at Evergreen! If you are interested in chaperoning any one of them, please assure you have volunteer forms filled out as soon as possible. If you do not have forms on file, you may not be able to chaperone.)
* World Music and Dance Celebration *
(Monday May, 20th. Look for more information coming home soon!)
* Home and School Association *
(Anyone can get involved at Evergreen through the HSA! We have monthly meetings that you are always welcomed to attend!)
* Gardener *
(Evergreen needs help maintaining its Peace Garden area! We need you to water, weed and maintain the garden throughout the fall and then again, in the spring. You may work on your own schedule, though we would like if you could commit to once a week.)
Please contact, Melissa Peifer Freeman, Volunteer Services Coordinator, for more information or with any questions:
Hours during the school year
Monday - Wednesday: 9:15-3:45
Thursday: Out of Office
Thank you for volunteering at our school!
Remember you will need to complete a new Volunteer Application Form and Criminal Record History Release Form for each school you volunteer in each school year.
If your child will be moving to another elementary school or moving on to middle or high school, please consider contacting the Volunteer Services Coordinator (VSC) at their new school to learn about their volunteer opportunities. Below are the phone numbers for the VSCs – please contact them with any questions you may have.Elementary Schools:
Adams, VSC, 763-506-1625
Andover, VSC, 763-506 1723
Crooked Lake, VSC, 763-506-2130
Dayton, VSC, 763-506-2230
Eisenhower, VSC, 763-506-2340
Evergreen Park, VSC, 763-506-2560
Franklin, VSC, 763-506-2630
Hamilton, VSC, 763-506-2730
Hoover, VSC, 763-506-2830
Jefferson, VSC, 763-506-2930
Johnsville, VSC, 763-506-3030
Lincoln, VSC, 763-506-3130
Madison, VSC, 763-506-3340
McKinley, VSC, 763506-3430
Mississippi, VSC, 763-506-3537
Monroe, VSC, 763-506-3630
Morris Bye, VSC, 763-506-3730
Oxbow Creek, VSC, 763-506-3830
Champlin/Brooklyn Park Academy for Math and Environmental Sciences,
Ramsey, VSC, 763-506-4073
River Trail Learning Center, VSC 763-506-1930
Rum River, VSC, 763-506-8230
Sand Creek, VSC, 763-506-4330
University Ave,VSC, 763-506-4530
Wilson, VSC, 763-506-4755
Coon Rapids MS, VSC, 763-506-4842
Anoka Middle School for the Arts, VSC, 763-506-5131
Jackson MS, VSC, 763-506-5231
Northdale MS, VSC, 763-506-5432
Oak View MS, VSC, 763-506-5730
River Trail Learning Center, VSC, 763-506-1930
Roosevelt MS, VSC, 763-506-5970
Anoka HS, VSC, 763-506-6309
Andover HS, VSC, 763-506-8430
Blaine HS, VSC, 763-506-6530
Champlin Park HS, VSC, 763-506-6830
Coon Rapids HS, VSC, 763-506-7130
River Trail Learning Center, VSC, 763-506-1930