Welcome to the media center!
Please call, stop in, or send an email to Robbyn.Riviere@anoka.k12.mn.us with your questions and requests.
Here are a few of the services the media specialist can provide to you and your classes:
- Research and locate the latest reports of educational studies done in your subject
- Orientation to the media center for your students
- Assist your students with AR goals
- Help your students find appropriate reading materials
- Evaluate web-based resources for (RADCAB) relevancy
- Give a literature presentation to a class
- Give instruction to your students on research resources
- Pull books to have in a cart in your classroom
- Create a pathfinder to assist your students in finding eResources on a particular topic
Some of the resources available to you in the media center include:
- An in-school video library
- A professional library which includes . . .
- Professional magazines
- A district video library
Also check out these helpful websites for educators:
AR Goal Calculator
TeacherTube - YouTube for Teachers has finally arrived! Search for educational videos for a lesson.
PBS Teacher Source