Program Rules & Coaches Policies
1. Players must attend all practices and games or they may forfeit the right to play. Coaches discretion will be used to determine penalties.
2. Players must ride to and from all games with their teams. In some cases, a note may excuse a player from riding home with a team. Check with your coach at least 24 hours prior to your game if you need to ride home with your parents.
3. If you are going to miss a practice or a game, call your coach. Even if you are home sick, call your coach; it is not enough to tell a friend to tell your coach.
4. Parents are asked to call the team coach first, the head coach second, and the athletic director third. Please help us keep the lines of communication open, and help us to build a program based on mutual respect by following this order.
5. Parents are also asked to NOT call coaches on Sundays or immediately before or after a game.
6. Parents are asked to NOT enter the dug-outs or team areas during games and are asked to avoid talking to the players during games.
7. All players are expected to help with fund-raising.
8. Be on time: The team will not wait for you to begin practices and the buses will not wait for you to leave for games.
9. Boosters are asked to communicate with the Athletic Director through the coach.
10. Participating in "Senior-Skip-Day" and other negative activites that may portray softball players in a negative fashion will not be tolerated. Coaches' discretion will be used to determine penalties.
11. Coaches will not discuss playing time with players or parents.