To set up remote notification, i.e., be paged whenever you have voice mail…
While logged into Voice Mail, press 8, 0, then 2 to access the remote notification service.
- Press 4 to specify the message type for notification
- Press 1 to reset: urgent or any.
- Enter the schedule type:
- For a temporary schedule, press 1; for a business day schedule, press 2; or a nonbusiness day schedule, press 3.
- Press 5 to start schedule setup
- Enter the phone number or pager access number, including "9," and area code. Press # when finished
- Enter the number corresponding to your telephone type - 4 for numeric pager
- Set start and end times of the first time period - to set the start time, press 1; to set the end time, press 2
- To exit, press #, then # again if you are only adding one time period for notification.