Chapters 6 & 14 Learning Activities
• describe how China is isolated by its geography.
• explain that China’s history is divided into dynasties.
• describe how China expanded between the Zhou and Han Dynasties.
• explain how standardization, under Shi Huangdi, united the Chinese Empire.
• explain how goods and services were exchanged in China.
• identify the major products that were exchanged along the Silk Road.
• describe the importance that Buddhism had on Chinese culture.
Vocabulary: Confucius, diffusion, Great Wall, oracle, morals, peasant, acupuncture
Terra Cotta Army (4:11)
No categories found
There are no files available for any categories.